An amazing international school in Chengdu is looking for an early years teacher to join its ranks. This school has been in operation since 2009, and in 2015 it became part of the Nord Anglia Education family of schools. They teach the International Baccalaureate curriculum, and have a reputation as one of the best international schools in all of China, due to the high teaching standards that they set, and the unbelievable facilities they have on campus!
Within this role, the school will look to you to promote high expectations for their students, design learning activities that are aligned with the school’s curriculum and create a learning culture where there are no limits to what can be achieved. You will be expected to foster an environment of respect within the classroom, facilitating learning through questioning and discussion.
- Monday – Friday
- 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Typical school term schedule
Salary & Benefits
- Salary – 350,000 RMB – 450,000 RMB per year
- Housing provided, or monthly housing allowance
- Fully paid winter and summer vacation
- Health insurance for teachers and their dependents
- Flight allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Contract completion bonus – 10% of yearly salary
- Education for dependents (5-18 years)
- Personal Development Opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- PGCE / QTS or equivalent
- At least two years of teaching experience
- Native English speaker – Must hold a passport from AUS, CAN, IRE, NZ, SA, UK or USA
- Clean criminal record
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.