A prestigious Private Bilingual School in Ningbo is seeking to appoint an outstanding English Teacher for their middle and senior school team. Since opening in August 2014, this school has quickly grown into Ningbo’s leading bilingual school. Located in the district of Yinzhou, this school sits on an outstanding 140,000m2 site and will grow to accommodate 2,000 students aged 3-18. This school delivers a unique dual immersion curriculum, blending the best of the Chinese National Curriculum with British education.
- To plan, prepare and deliver schemes of work in accordance with the academic programmes set out by the school.
- To assess and maintain records of children’s progress in learning, using this information to ensure that each child has the opportunity to succeed.
- To manage the classroom environment so that it is a stimulating, well-resourced and orderly space which supports and encourages learning.
- To use all relevant technology to support learning, understanding and development.
- To evaluate learning experiences and outcomes for children’s continual improvement.
- To develop the best combination of international and Chinese approaches to deliver a personalised bilingual curriculum.
- To work co-operatively and supportively with all members of staff.
- To participate in departmental, school-based and parental meetings
- Monday – Friday
- 24 lessons per week – each lesson is 40 minutes long (16 teaching hours per week)
- Typical school term schedule
Salary & Benefits
- Salary – 250,000RMB – 438,000RMB per year
- Comprehensive medical cover for teacher, spouse and dependents
- Annual flights for teacher, spouse and dependents
- Housing allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Full remission for tuition fees of staff children
- Bachelor’s degree
- PGCE / QTS or equivalent
- Must have at least two years of teaching experience
- Experience working with children who have English as an additional language
- Native English speaker – Must hold a passport from AUS, CAN, IRE, NZ, SA, UK or USA
- Clean criminal record
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.