An extremely well-established and professionally run language school in the heart of Hong Kong are looking for teachers to join their team. This school was founded in 2006 by a team of passionate teachers that cares about quality education and believes in the simple idea that children learn best when they love to learn. They offer English enrichment classes including phonics, speaking, reading and writing, and critical thinking to children ranging from the ages of 3 to 14. They value teacher-student relationships and individualised teaching, so they keep the class size to 5 / 6 students max.
They have a diverse team of over 25 teachers from different parts of the world, but with one thing in common – the dedication to providing quality education to children in a vibrant & nurturing environment, and to continue to learn alongside the little ones! They are also committed to their teachers with structured and thorough training to support their career and professional development. They are looking for passionate teachers who are creative, fun, energetic and enjoy a team-oriented environment that cares about excellence in teaching and professional development.
- Class size 5 – 6 students.
- Understand and meet the requirements and learning outcomes set by the school.
- Deliver high-quality phonics, reading, speaking and writing lessons to students, in an engaging manner.
- Issue and explain all classroom tasks, quizzes, and homework, and make sure that all of this work is correctly marked to a high standard.
- Give honest and constructive feedback to parents and families of students.
- Monday – Friday (four working days, one day off) – Afternoon & Evening
- Saturday – Sunday (one working day, one day off) – Morning & Afternoon
Salary & Benefits
- Salary – HK$25,000 per month
- Contract completion bonus
- Flight reimbursement
- Assistance with finding housing when you first arrive in Hong Kong
- Continuous on-the-job training
- Excellent career progression and promotion opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate
- Native English speaker – Must hold a passport from AUS, CAN, IRE, NZ, SA, UK, or USA
- Clean criminal record
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.