This training centre is looking for native-speaking teachers to join their diverse, international team. They’ve been in operation for nearly 20 years, and have eight extremely well-established and respected centres in Beijing, where English is taught to students aged 3 – 12.
This school is ideal for any teachers who are looking for some extra free time, as they pay an extremely competitive salary but do not require teachers to work any office hours. In addition, they have a history of promoting senior staff from within, so may be suitable for any teachers who are looking for long-term career progression whilst living in Beijing.
- Class size of up to 13 students.
- Understand and meet the requirements and learning outcomes set by the school.
- Create an engaging and challenging learning environment.
- Help students improve their skills in areas such as reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
- Give honest and constructive feedback to parents and families of students.
- Attend and fully participate in all teacher training sessions.
- 5 working days per week, with two days off
- Between 20 – 30 teaching periods per week (depending on contract)
- Teaching periods are either 40 minutes or 60 minutes depending on student’s age and ability
- No office hours!
Salary & Benefits
- Salary – 18,000 – 25,000 RMB per month
- Free accommodation!
- Training completion bonus – 5,000 RMB
- Contract completion bonus – 10,000 RMB
- Holiday bonus – 4,000 RMB
- Flight reimbursement – 8,000 RMB
- Chinese Z visa provided, with any visa costs reimbursed
- All Chinese holidays, plus three weeks of paid vacation (taken in February or August)
- Medical insurance provided
- Career development opportunities
- Comprehensive teacher training
- Free Mandarin lessons
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate
- Native English speaker – Must hold a passport from AUS, CAN, IRE, NZ, SA, UK or USA
- Clean criminal record
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.