This school is one of the most reputable English training centres in Taiwan, where they have been operating for nearly 30 years, and over the last 10 years, they have successfully spread to mainland China. In Shanghai, they have 4 well-established training centres, where they have developed a community atmosphere amongst their staff.
They are now looking for outgoing individuals to join their incredibly diverse team, which currently includes teachers from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK, and the USA.
Whether you have years of experience or are looking to teach for the first time, this school can help you develop professionally. When you first join the team they will get you up to speed with a personalised training process that is designed to get you comfortable with the curriculum before you teach your own classes. They also offer ongoing training to help you develop into the best teacher you can be.
In addition to their primary classroom-based courses, they have also created other courses that focus on public speaking, drama, creative writing, and other real-world English experiences. Whatever your interests are as a teacher, this school can offer you the opportunity to use your creativity in a productive way.
- Class size of up to 13 students
- Understand and meet the requirements and learning outcomes set by the school
- Deliver high-quality reading, writing, and drama lessons to students, in an engaging manner
- Issue and explain all classroom tasks, quizzes, and homework, and make sure that all of this work is correctly marked to a high standard
- Give honest and constructive feedback to parents and families of students
- Monday to Friday (3 working days, 2 consecutive days off) – 4pm – 8pm
- Saturday & Sunday – 9am – 6pm
- 30 hours in total per week
- Only 15 teaching hours!
Salary & Benefits
- Salary – 20,000 – 26,000 RMB per month
- Contract completion bonus – One month salary
- 30 days of national and school holidays annually
- 5 days paid additional leave, plus unpaid leave available
- Flight ticket to Shanghai reimbursed
- Chinese Z visa provided, with any visa costs reimbursed
- 2 week free hotel accommodation upon arrival
- Medical insurance provided
- Career development opportunities
- Professional pre-job training and extensive on-the-job training provided
- Free Mandarin lessons
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate
- Native English speaker – Must hold a passport from AUS, CAN, IRE, NZ, SA, UK, or USA
- Clean criminal record
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.