A Private University in Zhengzhou is looking for an English teacher to join their team. The University is located in Henan Province, the heart of China, which has good access to famous historical sites including the Shaolin Temple, the Yellow River, and the birthplace of Tai chi. High-speed train access is available to Beijing, Xi’an, and other cities. The University has around 30,000 students and delivers a range of degree programs related to English, Tourism, International Trade, Computing, Science and the Financial Service industry.
- Class size of up to 20 students per class.
- Plan, prepare and deliver English lessons to students aged 18 – 20.
- Understand and meet the requirements and learning outcomes set by the University.
- Work co-operatively and supportively with all members of staff.
- Use all relevant technology to support students learning and development.
- Grade work, homework and assignments submitted by students.
- Provide constructive feedback to students in order to aid their learning.
- Monday – Friday
- No office hours!
- Maximum of 18 teaching hours per week
Salary & Benefits
- Salary – 10,000RMB – 15,000RMB per month
- Free accommodation – Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment on campus
- Flight reimbursement – 15,000RMB per year
- 8 – 10 weeks paid holiday per year
- Travel allowance
- Free Mandarin lessons
- Medical insurance provided
- Career development opportunities
- Chinese Z visa provided, with any visa costs reimbursed
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate
- One year of teaching experience
- Native English speaker – Must hold a passport from AUS, CAN, IRE, NZ, SA, UK or USA
- Clean criminal record
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.