This training centre first started up in Chongqing in 2016 and through the hard work of the international team in charge, they have since spread throughout Sichuan province, with several more English language centres now open across Chongqing and Luzhou. This school teaches a wide variety of students ages and abilities, with kindergarten, primary school, and high school students regularly attending the selection of courses that they offer.
They are now seeking energetic and outgoing teachers to join their diverse team, with both headteacher and regular teacher positions available. One of the courses that they offer is an online course, so they are actively seeking teachers who would be happy to begin teaching online in the months leading up to their arrival in China!
- Create a native English-speaking environment where students are able to improve on their reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills. No more than 15 students per class
- In collaboration with peers, develop detailed lesson plans aligned to both scope and student needs
- Attend and fully participate in all teacher training sessions
- Provide demonstration classes for prospective students
- Five days a week (three weekdays and Sat/Sun), with two consecutive days off on weekdays
- 40 hours a week (25 teaching hours and 15 office hours)
Salary & Benefits
- Salary – 16,000 – 22,000RMB per month
- All Chinese holidays plus 14 days paid vacation
- Shares in the company are available to committed members of staff!
- Flight reimbursement – 5000RMB
- Chinese Z visa provided and all costs reimbursed
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate
- Native English speaker – Must hold a passport from AUS, CAN, IRE, NZ, SA, UK or USA
- Clean criminal record
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.