A prestigious K – 12 International School located in Beijing, is seeking homeroom teachers to join their team. Located at the foot of the picturesque and historic YuQuan Mountain, this school’s campus is 200,000 square meters of beautiful gardens that integrate natural ecology, cultural heritage and modern beauty, with 140,000 square meters being a designated ‘green area’. Within their campus, they have modern state-of-the-art facilities, which include: a swimming pool, golf course, tennis court and gym.
The school’s vision is – ‘To guide students to explore their individual talents. While perusing global competencies, to support teachers in reaching the top of their careers and to push itself forward into becoming one of the best schools around the world.’
- To plan, prepare and deliver schemes of work in accordance with the academic programmes set out by the school.
- To evaluate learning experiences and outcomes for children’s continual improvement.
- Maintain a positive approach to aspects of behaviour management.
- Creates a positive, stimulating, academic, and risk-free environment in which students can thrive educationally and socially.
- To work co-operatively and supportively with all members of staff.
- To participate in departmental, school-based and parental meetings.
- Monday – Friday
- 8.00am – 4.30pm
- Typical school term schedule
Salary & Benefits
- Salary – 400,000RMB – 500,000RMB per year
- Housing allowance – 8,000RMB per month
- Contract completion bonus
- Health insurance for teachers and their dependents
- Social Insurance
- Relocation allowance
- Visa fees
- Plane tickets
- Meals: 3 free meals every school day
- Education for dependents (5-18 years)
- Personal Development Opportunities
- Free use of all of the school’s facilities (gym, swimming pool, golf course, tennis court etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- PGCE / QTS or equivalent
- Must have at least five years of teaching experience
- Native English speaker – Must hold a passport from AUS, CAN, IRE, NZ, SA, UK or USA
- Clean criminal record
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.