An extremely well-respected and reputable International Kindergarten in Shanghai is looking for a new homeroom teacher to join their team. Operating for close to a decade, this Kindergarten is located in the Xuhui District of Shanghai and has established itself as one of the most prestigious schools in the city. Their state-of-the-art campus and facilities separate them from the majority of other Kindergartens in Shanghai, and as a result, they are seeking a teacher with previous teaching experience who can adhere to their professional teaching standards.
- Prepare age-appropriate, well-structured lessons for assigned classes.
- Teach English lessons, prepare learning resources, and provide an English language environment for children.
- Teach basic skills such as colour, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
- Establish and enforce rules for behaviour, and procedures for maintaining order.
- Read books to entire classes or to small groups.
- Communicate with parents at scheduled venues.
- Monday – Friday
- 8.30am – 4.30pm (1 hour for lunch)
Salary & Benefits
- Salary – 25,000RMB – 29,000RMB per month
- Contract completion bonus – 5,000RMB
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Paid holiday: 3 weeks for Christmas/New Year, 10 days for Chinese New Year, 1 week for Spring Break and all other Chinese public holidays
- Unpaid holiday: 2-3 weeks in the summer
- Chinese Z visa provided, with any visa costs reimbursed
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate
- At least two years of teaching experience (preferably with young learners)
- Native English speaker – Must hold a passport from AUS, CAN, IRE, NZ, SA, UK or USA
- Clean criminal record
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.