A reputable, well-established kindergarten in Shanghai is looking for several new homeroom teachers to join them for the upcoming academic year. This kindergarten has been operating in Shanghai for over 50 years and has three separate campuses in the city centre. In total, they have over 500 foreign and domestic students studying at their school.
For 11 times in a row now, this school has received the award of “National Specifications for Work in Kindergartens” by the Shanghai Civilized Organisation and is the Base School for Shanghai Curriculum Reform in Kindergartens, by the Shanghai Family Education & Shanghai Teachers – essentially, making them Shanghai’s most exclusive experimental kindergarten.
- Average class size – 18 students
- Prepare age-appropriate, well-structured lessons for assigned classes
- Teach English lessons, prepare learning resources, and provide an English language environment for children
- Ensure the learning environment is clean, hygienic, and safe
- Establish and enforce rules for behaviour, and procedures for maintaining order
- Develop strategies to guide positive children’s behaviour
- Build good, open communication with children, families, and staff
- Observe and record children’s growth, development, and behaviour
- Monday – Friday
- 8.00am – 4.30pm (1 hour for lunch)
Salary & Benefits
- Salary – 26,000RMB – 30,000RMB per month
- Contract completion bonus
- 8 weeks of fully paid vacation per year!
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Free lunch provided every day
- Chinese Z visa provided, with any visa costs reimbursed
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate
- At least one year of teaching experience (preferably with young learners)
- Native English speaker – Must hold a passport from AUS, CAN, IRE, NZ, SA, UK or USA
- Clean criminal record
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.