This well-respected Kindergarten is located in the heart of Tongzhou (central Beijing). Dedicated to providing quality early years education to children ages 3-6 years old, this Kindergarten is now looking for highly motivated teachers to inspire kids’ academic and developmental growth, as well as be a part of a wonderful team/teaching family.
- Class size – 15 – 20 students.
- Deliver a curriculum founded on the school’s philosophies whilst following childcare regulations.
- Create positive learning environments using resources based on child-directed learning.
- Develop strategies to guide positive children’s behaviour.
- Build good, open communication with children, families, and staff.
- Observe and record children’s growth, development, and behaviour.
- Ensure the learning environment is clean, hygienic, and safe.
- Undertake administrative tasks as required.
- Monday – Friday
- 8am – 5pm (1-hour lunch break)
Salary & Benefits
- Salary – 25,000 – 28,000RMB per month (after tax)
- Contract completion bonus – 12,000RMB
- 20 days paid holiday, plus all national holidays
- Medical insurance provided
- Career development opportunities
- Chinese Z visa provided, with any visa costs reimbursed
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate
- Native English speaker – Must hold a passport from AUS, CAN, IRE, NZ, SA, UK or USA
- Clean criminal record
- One year of teaching experience within an early years setting is preferred
- Passion for working with children
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.