This Western-owned and family-run kindergarten in Shenzhen is looking for enthusiastic and fun teachers to join its growing team of international teachers. Operating for over five years now, this kindergarten has quickly gained an outstanding reputation in the Nanshan area of Shenzhen, due to its state-of-the-art facilities, and caring approach to teaching young learners.
- Prepare age-appropriate, well-structured lessons for assigned classes.
- Teach English lessons, prepare learning resources, and provide an English language environment for children.
- Complete academic tasks and paperwork in line with expectations.
- Attend and actively participate in staff meetings, training sessions and school events.
- Complete other related tasks as assigned by the principal.
- Monday- Friday
- 7.30am – 5pm (2.5 hour break from 11.30am – 2pm)
Salary & Benefits
- Salary – 22,000 – 28,000 RMB per month
- Contract completion bonus – 50% of monthly salary (higher based on performance)
- Partly paid summer and winter holidays
- Working breakfast, lunch and dinner provided to all teachers
- Medical insurance
- Career development opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate
- Native English speaker – Must hold a passport from AUS, CAN, IRE, NZ, SA, UK or USA
- Clean criminal record
- Two years of teaching experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.