This American-owned and Western-run Kindergarten is looking for new teachers to join their international team. They are a leading International Kindergarten for children ages 3 to 6 and have an amazing reputation throughout Shenzhen, where they have three individual centres.
They believe each child can reach his/her full potential with unconditional love, clear limits, and the freedom to express. Their goal is to build courage, develop character, and cultivate creativity.
- Be the primary teacher for one age group of pre-schoolers (about 23 per class).
- Show particular care to individual developmental needs and track progress.
- Organise school events for students.
- Create a warm, lively, safe environment.
- Decorate and maintain the classroom according to the monthly theme.
- Communicate with parents at scheduled venues.
- Monday – Friday
- 8.15am – 4.45pm (30 minutes for lunch)
Salary & Benefits
- Salary – 28,000 – 31,000 RMB per month
- Three months of vacation on full pay!
- Double pay if you work over summer camp
- Contract completion bonus
- Medical insurance provided
- Career development opportunities
- Chinese Z visa provided, with any visa costs reimbursed
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate
- Native English speaker – Must hold a passport from AUS, CAN, IRE, NZ, SA, UK or USA
- Clean criminal record
- One year of teaching experience is preferred, but not essential
- Passion for working with children
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.