This amazing academy located in Ningbo is looking for a Language Arts Teacher to join their high school teaching staff. This school are an independent, nonsectarian coeducational day school, providing an American-based educational program from Early Childhood through grade 12 in service to students of all nationalities.
This school is an accredited college preparatory institution committed to providing research-based educational practices to the multicultural community it serves. Within this school students are encouraged to: Think with creativity and curiosity, Learn with enthusiasm for the future, Care about others and the environment, and Grow stronger in mind, body, and character.
- Instruct a diverse group of students in classes with various levels of academic ability, language proficiency, social and emotional development, etc.
- Teach and instruct in subject matter areas commonly found in a comprehensive secondary education program.
- Utilize an adopted course of study, instructional program guidelines, and other materials in planning and developing lesson plans and teaching outlines.
- Pursue a variety of methodologies in teaching and instructing students, including lectures, demonstrations, discussions, and hands-on experiences.
- Conduct teaching and instructional activities, using educational equipment, materials, books, and other learning aids.
- Provide instruction in citizenship and other subject matter specified by legal mandate.
- Review, analyse, and evaluate the history, background and assessment of students in designing instructional programs to meet individual educational needs.
- Monday – Friday
- 8.00am – 4.30pm
- Typical school term schedule
Salary & Benefits
- Salary – 230,000RMB – 360,000RMB per year
- Housing provided, or housing allowance – 3,400RMB per month
- Fully paid winter and summer vacation
- Contract completion bonus
- Health insurance for teachers and their dependents
- Flight reimbursement – $1,600 per year
- Education for dependents (5-18 years)
- Personal Development Opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- PGCE / QTS or equivalent
- At least two years of teaching experience
- Native English speaker – Must hold a passport from AUS, CAN, IRE, NZ, SA, UK or USA
- Clean criminal record
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.