A globally successful tutoring company, which is known for teaching Business English to adult learners throughout the world, are looking for multiple English teachers to join their team in Shanghai. This company brings together language instructors and international companies to assist in business-related communication. Once you become a certified instructor for this company, the doors to over 550 locations in 70 countries will be open for you. Their aim is to help businesses succeed in working with people from other cultures. As an instructor here you will receive training, quick and knowledgeable support and plenty of opportunities for professional development. You will be guaranteed the excitement of teaching adult professionals from top companies such as Shisheido, Apple, Bayer, LEGO, Pfizer, SAP and many more.
- Teach Business English to adult learners in a variety of locations.
- Be willing to travel to different client sites throughout the week, in order to provide lessons.
- Plan and prepare for your lessons in advance, ensuring that their quality adheres to the company’s standards.
- Grade work and provide constructive feedback to all students during class time.
- Monday – Friday
- 5-day working schedule (early-start, early-finish / late-start, late-finish)
- No office hours!
Salary & Benefits
- Salary – 18,000RMB – 25,000RMB per month
- 12 days paid holiday, plus all Chinese holidays
- 15 days unpaid leave if required
- Medical insurance provided
- Chinese Z visa provided, with any visa costs reimbursed
- 10 free Mandarin lessons
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate
- Native English speaker – Must hold a passport from AUS, CAN, IRE, NZ, SA, UK or USA
- Clean criminal record
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.