This school is an English reading institution in Beijing, which was founded in 2012. Since then it has established itself as one of the most reputable institutions in Beijing, with 30 individual centres spread across the city. They specialise in providing high-quality small-group ESL classes for children and teenagers. With years of intensive refinement, this school has accumulated practical and long-term ESL training methods and uses teaching materials from National Geographic Learning.
Their cutting-edge curriculum brings the world to the classroom and the classroom to life. Teachers here help their students explore real-world content through images, text, and video to strengthen their existing global connections while learning English. They also enable students to experience the excitement and joy of learning that world-class explorers, scientists, writers, and photographers experience!
- Maximum class size – 15 students.
- Understand and meet the requirements and learning outcomes set by the school.
- Create an engaging and challenging learning environment.
- Help students improve their skills in areas such as reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
- Teach with a curriculum based on the National Geographic Learning series books for young learners.
- Five days a week (three weekdays and Sat/Sun), with two consecutive days off on weekdays
- Maximum of 120 hours a month – 30 work hours per week which include classes, training & meetings
- No office hours!
Salary and Benefits
- Salary – 20,000 – 30,000RMB per month
- Monthly housing allowance – 4,000RMB
- Contract completion bonus – 4,000RMB
- Yearly flight allowance – 6,000RMB
- Chinese Z visa provided, with any visa costs reimbursed
- Airport pickup
- Free hotel accommodation upon arrival
- All Chinese public holidays, plus 12 days paid annual leave
- Health insurance
- Pre-job training, along with continuous on the job training
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate
- Native English speaker – Must hold a passport from AUS, CAN, IRE, NZ, SA, UK, or USA
- Clean criminal record
- One year of teaching experience is preferred, but not essential
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.